Saturday, December 27, 2014

To fall down, it's okay.

We all fall down sometimes. It's basically a part of being human, and, it's okay to fall down. 

I'm saying that because some of us think that to fall down is wrong, that it's not okay. Personally, I disagree with that. Everyone can have their own opinion in this subject, and I personally support people expressing their own thoughts and feelings as long as they don't hurt others with that and they express them the right way, respecting others as well. Since everyone can have their own opinion, I'll share with you my own opinion about this. 

Why should it be wrong to fall down if we all do that sometimes? We ALL fall down sometimes. No matter who you are, where you're from, what you've been through, who the people around you are, or so on. I'd dare to say that you've fallen down at least once in your life, and I think that probably more times. And, I'd dare to say as well that you'll fall down more times.

Is it wrong? Is it okay? I don't consider that "wrong". It's okay to fall down. Why? Because, whether we want it or not, we're not more than humans. As long as we keep having feelings, we'll have the strength and the weakness to fall down. If I think that falling down means you're weak, no, I don't think that either. Why should something that makes us humans make us weak? 

When someone, for any reason, falls down, we all tend to call them weak. I would say that's a mistake, and the right thing to say is that they're human. That person who's fallen down is human, you are human, and I am human too. So, we all have the right to fall down. You shouldn't feel bad about yourself for falling down, please don't do that. 

Nevertheless, there's something you must never forget about falling down. You definitely can fall down, but, you have to get back up again after that. Maybe getting back up again takes you some time, anyway, that's okay too. No matter how long it takes you to get back up again, what matters is that you do it. 

You have the right of falling down and hitting the ground, even you have the right of staying on the ground for a while. Just don't forget to get back up again, you must do that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment