Sunday, December 14, 2014

Over thinking.

Over thinking is something that we all do sometimes. We over think different stuff, and for different reasons, but we all over think some times... or more times. 

Thinking is okay. Thinking is a part of being human, something natural and that we never have to stop doing. If we don't think, we'll become empty, and we'll be like robots, and that's horrible.

But over thinking is way different. Over thinking can be very harmful if you keep on over thinking without even stopping. If you keep thinking of something that happened in the past, you won't be able to move forward. If you keep thinking of something bad that happened, you'll keep feeling bad about it, and the pain of that will paralyze you. 

I don't like talking about myself much, but, I can tell you first hand that over thinking you won't get anything good, and you'll get only bad things. I over think a lot and I wish I had never over thought. It might sound very extreme, but it's true. The only things I got from over thinking are being insecure about myself, so much self hate, crying myself to sleep and so much pain. I didn't get anything good from that. Well, I got to write some cool stuff that people seem to like, but I got way more bad things than good ones. Because, I even got more bad things than the ones I mentioned, and way worse ones. 

So, please, read something, write something, draw something, go listen to some music, watch some funny videos or do whatever you can to avoid over thinking, because I can assure you it's not good. 

If you over think much, I just want you to know that you're not the only one and that I understand you. Over thinking sucks, I know, but you're not alone. I'm here you can count on me and I'm here if you need someone to talk to. Try to distract yourself from that, please. 

Love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment