Saturday, December 6, 2014

Fate.

Do you believe in fate? Do you believe that there's a destiny written that we cannot change? Do you believe that? 

I don't. 

Well, everyone can believe whatever they want to believe, but I'll tell you why I don't believe in fate. Actually it's not like an empathic "no". But, I believe that you can be who you want to be, do whatever you want to do. I believe that you're the owner of your fate, of your destiny. 

For me, if there's a destiny written, life makes no sense. If what I'm supposed to do or be has been already decided, please someone tell me and I won't make any effort. But, since I don't believe it, I will make it. Because that's what life is about, about making your dreams true, whatever they are, and, the only one who can decide which your fate is, it's you. If you believe that your fate has been written, you won't be able to create your own fate. And, that sucks. 

You are what you love, you are what you do. You are made of your own decisions, not other peoples'. 

Although, I believe that everything happens for a reason, but I wouldn't consider that related to fate. We have to learn, and some things happen to teach us something. They can change you for good or for bad, but it's your choice if whatever happens to you in life makes you a better person, or a worse one. 

It's better to learn and become who you really want to be, not what people want you to be. It's your life, not theirs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment