Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Crying yourself to sleep.

As you might have noticed, I mostly post at night here. I don't know if you've noticed that or not, but it's okay anyway. Why? I don't really know. I think that the phylosophical part of me gets up at night. It also is because, I think that at night, someone might even need to hear something nice, and I hope that maybe what I write here helps at least one person some day. That, for me, would be enough. 

I'm writing this post because I know that tonight, a lot of people will cry themselves to sleep. And, I hate that. I hate that there's a lot of people out there suffering, and I know that I can't help that. I'm supposing that you, reading this, are feeling very bad, and you'll probably cry yourself to sleep to sleep. I wish to be wrong, I wish you're happy and, if that's the case, you can stop reading this and go read something happier. But, if you're not happy, and you're feeling down, you could stay with me for a bit. It won't take much, I promise. 

I don't know the reason why you're going to cry yourself to sleep, but I guess that maybe you've been crying yourself to sleep recently more than one night, and more than two. I perfectly know that it sucks to cry yourself to sleep. I think that what hurts the most about it is that you're suffering, and you're suffering alone. 

But, there's something I do know. I know that, if you had someone by your side, you wouldn't probably cry yourself to sleep tonight. I can't be by your side. Believe me, I wish I could. Anyway, I'm here. I can't be physically there for you, but, I can do everything in my hands behind the screen. I can listen, I can be there for you, and show you that you're not alone. 

Life sucks sometimes, and you must be having a hard day today. Or maybe a hard week, a hard month, or a hard year. It won't last forever, okay? I know it's easy to just say it, but try to think of something good. Being positive always helps. Even when you can't be positive, if you let someone in, maybe that person can show you how to turn on the light. Sometimes, opening up to someone who listens and understands you makes you feel a lot better because you release the pressure of keeping it all to yourself. 

I honestly wish that you, the one reading this, you wouldn't cry yourself to sleep tonight. I wish that you'd feel better. I just want you to know that you're not alone, and not only me, there's a lot of people willing to listen to you and help you. If you don't want any of that, there are other things that you can do for not to feel alone. You can read, draw, listen to some music, or just talk to someone about any other thing. 

Whatever your decision is, I really hope that tonight you go to sleep with a smile on your face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment