Saturday, January 3, 2015

To the young and hopeless...

I'm going to guess that if you're reading this, if you decided to click in this post, you're young, and maybe you're hopeless as well. 

If you're happy or you're hopeful, you might find this boring or depressing, so you can go :) However, if you're young and are feeling hopeless, you could stay with me a little bit. It won't be much, I promise. 

Yesterday, I made a video dedicated to the hopeless young people out there, and, it doesn't even last 4 minutes, so, if you have 4 minutes, I think you should check out the video. I know what it's like to be young (I'm young) and to feel hopeless as well, so I know what I'm talking about. 


If you liked the video, please give it a thumbs up and feel free to share it with anyone young you know who's having a hard time, hopefully it can help someone out there :) Also subscribe for upcoming videos like this one about other different topics! 

I hope that the video has helped anyone and I really hope you all are doing good and having a good night! Stay strong <3

No comments:

Post a Comment