Sunday, November 23, 2014

Is it okay to keep everything to yourself?

I think that most people keep everything to themselves, and I do believe that it isn't right. I mean, I'm not criticizing it or something like that, not at all. What I mean is that you won't really get anything good from that. 
I don't think it is okay. Why? I personally think that keeping all your problems, all your feelings... to yourself only makes what was a small problem, a bigger one. I'm sure that there's someone out there who is willing to listen to your problems. Don't think it's wrong to talk to someone about your problems, because, hey, nobody's life is perfect. We all have problems and stuff we go through, but everything would be easier if every person could trust someone to talk about their problems. We all sometimes need someone to talk to, and it's okay to ask someone for help, or basically ask them to listen. That's okay. 
I talk from experience when I tell you that keeping everything to yourself won't help you at all and will only make everything way worse. 
If you feel like no one around you cares or that nobody is there for you, I'm being 100% honest when I say I'm always here for everyone of you. I don't care when or who or why. If I receive a message in any of my social networks, I'll always answer as soon as I can. I know I've said this a lot in different places, but I hate it when people have to suffer alone, and I want to do everything that I can to help. 
I'm no therapist, but I will listen and I care. If you only want to vent and don't want a reply, tell me that and I won't reply. But I'll listen and I'll stay there as long as you need. I don't mind it staying up all night to help someone, or just to listen, and I say that from the bottom of my heart. 
You can message me via twitter: twitter.com/bandskeepalive; ask.fm: ask.fm/bandskeepalive; tumblr: bandskeepalive.tumblr.com; and here below in the comments. 
Take care, 
you're not alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment