Thursday, November 27, 2014

Are you alone?

The answer is no. I know sometimes you just feel like you’re all alone and that people don’t really give a fuck about you. I'm sorry for swearing, but that's what we all feel sometimes, isn't it? 
Sometimes you just feel like you could disappear and no one would notice, no one would care. Sometimes you feel like if you died, nobody would even miss you. Guess what? That isn’t true. Sadness and pain make us all think and feel certain things that aren’t true at all. People do care about you, more than you can even imagine, sometimes… sometimes they just need time to show it. Even if they don’t show it, I promise you there’s people who care about you. Anyway, I’m here to tell you I do care, and I’m a person.
The way you feel, you’re not the only one who feels like that. We all kinda go through the same things in life. You’re not alone, stay strong x

No comments:

Post a Comment