Saturday, November 29, 2014

"I'm sorry for annoying you"

Since I've been trying to help people online for a while now, there's something that most people say when they're telling you about their problems: "I'm sorry for annoying you". And I wanted to explain you all something. 

First of all, I totally understand it. I'm the first one who says that, when I'm telling someone about my problems I usually say that, so I get why people say that. Sometimes you just don't know if the person you're talking to just doesn't want to listen or whatever. 

However, when I say on twitter, tumblr, ask.fm, here, or wherever I say it, that I'm here for you, I mean it. I'm not going to get tired of listening to you. You're not going to annoy me, it doesn't annoy me to listen to people's problems. I'm not going to say "stop, you're annoying me". I'd never say that. If I see a message, I'll answer it. If I take long to reply is because I haven't seen it, not because I hate you or whatever, no. I want to help people, and I'll always try my best. 

I can't go and fix all your problems, and, believe me, I wish I could. But, I'll be there for you. I won't leave. Please, don't ever be afraid of talking to me because you think you're annoying me. It breaks my heart that some people think that, because you're never annoying me at all. I need you to believe that. 

I know how much it hurts to suffer alone, and I don't want any of you to have to go through whatever you're going through alone. So, my advice is that you should open up. If you don't have anyone around you, I'm here 24/7. 

Love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment