Saturday, August 29, 2015

The future.

Some people don't like to talk about their future. It's a topic they just don't like, they change the subject when someone brings it up. It's like they're scared of it or something. Well, I get it and respect it. Sometimes, the future can seem really scary. I think that most of the times, it does look scary. Future can mean uncertainty if you think about it deeply, because whatever your plans, you'll never know what tomorrow will bring to you, how things will be in the future, and how you'll react to occurrences in the future. 

However, I prefer to think about other way.

Sometimes, when I'm lying in bed at night and thinking, I start "making" plans for my future. I start imagining the future that I wish, in which some things that I find amazing do happen. Only thinking of that draws a smile on my face, and, guess what? That motivates me. It motivates me to make my dreams true. The simple thought of me in college studying what I want and living my life the way I've always wanted to live it is one of the brightest flames in my heart. 

I have no clue about the future. Nevertheless, having a goal to achieve makes me think of the future as something that could be awesome if I fight for it, if I put effort to it. Thinking of the future even makes me happy very often since it's what I fight for every day. 

I really think that if we think of the future as the time when we could be able to make our dreams true, or reach our goals, people wouldn't try to avoid it so much. There are people who like to talk about their goals, and what they plan to do - I'm one of those people. 

The future can be whatever it be. But, we can dream and fight for something we want, can't we? It's in your hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment